30 Apr dexFreight Updates: April 2018
It’s been an awesome, but intense last few months. After months of hard work, dexFreight is rocking and rolling. Kudos to all hard work by co-founders and advisors. Thanks to their commitment, we’ve achieved many things in last few months. But challenges lie ahead. Startups like any other organization need an appropriate structure to overcome those challenges.
Our philosophy from the beginning has been providing to our community, transparency with regards to the company. To achieve that, we’ve started this monthly update so that you are aware of what’s going on at dexFreight and we can keep you engaged. This is our first.
- Successful friends and family fundraising event in March
- dexFreight campaign is live on StartEngine platform – www.startengine.com/dexfreight
- Signed a collaboration agreement with FedEx Institute of Technology.
- Completed negotiations and onboarding of expert partners and contractors to assist with platform architecture, smart contract design and auditing for the minimum viable product as well as token economics and Decentralized Autonomous Organization governance model.
- Welcomed Adrian Giannini and Aiden Solis as part of the leadership team
- dexFreight now has live accounts on, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Telegram, and Instagram.
- Our CEO also presented at the South by South West (SXSW) in March 2018, in Austin, TX.
- Rajat pitched at StartEngine ICO summit on April 20th, in Santa Monica, CA.
- Our CEO Rajat Rajbhandari was a speaker at the Blockchain for Supply Chain event on April 25th in Austin, TX.
- Speaking at the International Furniture Transportation Logistics Council conference about blockchain, on May 9-11, in Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
- Attending Consensus on May 14-16, in New York.
- Mentoring and a judging at ETHMemphis hackathon on May 18-20, in Memphis.
- Speaking at Automated Vehicle Symposium on July 9-12, in San Francisco, CA.
Thank you for all the support and help us spread the word about dexFreight!
With kind regards,